Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Lord Giveth and Taketh Away

My fuel cut off valve finally arrived for the 4 wheeler.  I'm not puttin' the tank back on until I have the brakes working though.  Have a bid in on a master cylinder.  Like everything else that I own, my 4 wheeler is obsolete so ebay and such places are among my parts sources. 

The old beast did crank up when I gave it a snort of starting fluid so I know it wants to run.   Hopefully in the next week or two I will convince it to stop as well.



Was seriously considering a Powell in 10 gauge but I snoozed and I Loozed.  Somebody was quicker on the draw than me and they got it.

Oh well, there's a nice looking Parker in 10 gauge on Gun Broker.  If my questions get answered right, maybe it will be a good substitute.  My dog would probably become a snob if I hunted over him with too many Brit guns anyway.


No comments: