Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dog Tired


Worked late yesterday.  Got home late.  Ate supper late.  Went to bed late.

Had a dream that I heard the grandfather clock chime 1:00 O'clock.  Still in the dream, I thought "Good.  I don't have to get up for four and a half hours."  Then I thought, "We don't have a grandfather clock.  This is a dream."

So I looked at the alarm clock on the other side of the bed.  It said 1:00 O'clock.  I thought, "Good.  It says that I don't have to get up for four and a half more hours."  Then I  thought, "I can't read the blue numbers on that clock without my glasses.  This must still be the dream."

So I looked at the clock over the bedroom door.  It said 1:00 O'clock.   I thought, "Shit.  We don't have a clock above the bedroom door either."


1 comment:

GunRights4US said...

I'm feel ya Jim. I've recently changed jobs and haven't been able to get on the front of the wave just yet. Plus I've picked up my wife's cold and I am just worn out! I saw your email about a possible zapped comment. Too tired to worry about it - and too tired to respond til now. No sweat.