Sunday, December 14, 2014

Suddenly, A Cow

Suddenly, a cow runs out into the road and a limo driving late at night hits it head on and the car comes to a stop.

The woman in the back seat - in her usual abrasive manner, says to the chauffeur "You get out and check out that poor cow."



So the chauffeur gets out, checks and reports back that the animal is dead but it appeared to be very old.



Well, says the woman, " you were driving, so you go over to that farmhouse and tell the farmer what you did."


Two hours later the chauffeur returns totally inebriated, a full belly, his hair ruffled, and a big grin on his face!


"My God, what happened to you?" asked the woman.


The chauffeur replies, "When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of single malt scotch, the wife gave me a meal fit for a king, and the daughter made love to me."


"What on earth did you say?" asked the woman.


When the door opened I just said that I was Nancy Pelosi's driver and I've just killed the old cow.

Don't you just love happy endings?



Found at The 24 Hour Campfire

No comments: