Monday, November 20, 2017

"Possible Modifications"

First of all, I have to admit that I didn't realize that attaching a bayonet was a modification to a rifle unless the rifle had to be modified to attach it in the first place.  I mean, if it has a bayonet lug, how is attaching a bayonet to the lug a modification?  

Be that as it may, I saw this chart of "possible modifications" that goes just a little beyond the USA Today list. 




I simply could not decide whether to go with the Mini-AR 15 bayonet that has a Micro-AR15 bayonet that has a Micro-Chain Saw Bayonet  on it or the Corgi Bayonet.

About the time I realized I already had the solution because The Elfin Niece is a Corgi Freak; I find that these are available.



How can you NOT go with a 45,000 ton bayonet on your rifle? 

Yes, I know.  There's also an Imperial Death Star Bayonet available but those are special order items and shipping and handling is just not even close to reasonable. Besides that, all I need is for a spent casing to fall down that ventilator shaft and blow the whole thing up in my face.




1 comment:

c-90 said...

One, with a Special Forces A team attached.